Re: Political, but important

Teresa Ambrose

I’m glad this all is being looked at. Women as lesser beings has been the norm for so long and is so pervasive that we don’t even see it. Like the coach in the movie who calls the softball team a bunch of girls as an insult. Raise better men.

On Apr 27, 2018, at 9:47 AM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

Thanks for posting that article; I had seen it and yes it is disturbing that some men have those attitudes. Teaching boys to respect women would go a long way. For those of us who grew up in the 50's and 60s, we have seen changes but not enough.

On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 7:06 AM, Angela via Groups.Io <butterfly1155@...> wrote:
That is a very disturbing article. My husband is working for a Toronto based company now. He was 15 minutes from that devastating incident.
I’ll see you in the sand.

Angela Wagner

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...