Our Knit Layette For Spring Babies!

Teresa Ambrose

Begin forwarded message:

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: April 2, 2018 at 7:13:35 AM EDT
To: hayslope@...
Subject: Our Knit Layette For Spring Babies!

Purl Soho
A True Heirloom

A lovely cardigan, a snug hat, and sweet little socks, each piece of our Knit Layette Kit features classic Aran cables and beautiful details. The kit includes a pattern booklet for sizes newborn to six months, two skeins of Purl Soho’s incredibly soft Line Weight merino yarn, and a collection of pretty mother-of-pearl buttons. Knit a true heirloom!

Just The Socks

Want to cover those precious little paws? Use just the Knit Layette Pattern and your own bouquet of Line Weight merino to knit up a whole palette of teeny socks adorned with tiny cables and pretty details!

You Might Also Like...
Linen Quill
Cattail Silk
Precious Metal Stitch Markers
Rapid Repair Kit
Cotton Pure
Cotton Pure on a Cone
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013