Re: [Fwd: Any interest in hosting a rug hooking (with yarn) class?]

Jane Daniels

No thanks

On Mar 10, 2017 10:14 PM, "Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...> wrote:
anyone interested?

Lucinda

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Any interest in hosting a rug hooking (with yarn) class?
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2017 17:21:38 -0500
From: judytaylor@...
To: jzygala@...

My name is Judy Taylor. I have been teaching rug hooking, specifically
hooking rugs with yarn, for about 25 years now, but I seldom venture
outside Washington and Oregon to teach. I am planning to visit
Philadelphia and New York City in early September, and I'm wondering if
there is any interest in hosting a class while I'm in the area?

You can view my work at www.littlehouserugs.com. I have written three
books on the subject; Hooking With Yarn, Joy of Hooking (With Yarn!) and
Rug Hooker's Guide to the YARNIVERSE!. (the former two both won the eLit
Book Awards in their category). I also have a dvd, which can be viewed
on youtube at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WAqNkrDM5E&feature=youtu.be.

Although most people nowadays hook rugs with fabric strips, hooking with
yarn has been around for hundreds of years. Hooking rugs with yarn is
-----
No virus found in this message.