Re: [Fwd: FARM FEST 2017 at Hilltop Hanover Farm]

Jane Daniels

June 3rd is National Trails Day and I will be busy with a trail project. Sorry I won't be able to join you.

Jane

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Subject:        FARM FEST 2017 at Hilltop Hanover Farm
Date:   Tue, 07 Feb 2017 12:26:34 -0700
From:   <hbiral@hilltophanoverfarm.org>
To:     asherstreatbox@..., "Kristina Iennaco"
<bellacucinamaria@...>, "Alison corbalis" <aleebird@...>,
"Pat Yost" <pat@...>, "Giuliana Lonigro"
<nyrorganicgeelo@...>, "Spice Revolution"
<ljspicerevolution@...>, "Bonnie Rogers"
<bonniesherbals@...>, Elyse@...,
jzygala@...
CC:     Helen Iral <nynavywife@...>

Hello all,

Hilltop Hanover Farm will be hosting their fourth annual *FARM FEST
*this year on *Saturday, June 3, 2017.*  Over the past three years we
held the event on the Memorial Day Weekend.  We have decided to move it
back one week to line up with the Kick Off of the summer season at our
Farm Stand.  Last years event was a great success and we are really
looking forward to doing it again.  We are sending a shout out to all
the local vendors who joined us last year as well as spreading the word
to have a few more join us. Please take a look at the list of recipients
of this email and if you know of someone else who would like to join us
please let me know and I'll get in touch with them immediately.

Once again we are planning on having vendors, food, children’s games,
tractor rides, hikes, farm tours, organic seedling sales and our farm
stand will be opening it’s doors for the season.  We would love to
have you join us for the day.  The Farm Fest will be from 10:00am -
4:00pm with set up starting at 8:00am.  The charge for a vendor tables
will be $40.00 with a voluntary donation of 10% of your proceeds given
back to a farm fund of your choice would be greatly appreciate.  This
year we are generating a scholarship fund for underprivileged schools
for a farm visit, a fund for feeding the animals on the farm, and a new
tractor fund.

Please let me know if you are available and interested in joining us.  I
am attaching a copy of the vendor agreement to this email.  If you have
any questions please feel free to contact me at 914-907-0792.

I hope that you will be able to join for this fun event!  I look forward
to hearing from you and having another great event to kickoff the
beginning of our 2017 summer season!

Sincerely,

Helen Banks Iral
Hilltop Hanover Farm and Environmental Center
1271 Hanover Street
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
914-962-2368     Fax 914-245-2520

No virus found in this message.