Re: Where to Donate?

Jane Daniels

I have donated to GoodWill and Salvation Army who sell what you donate. You could also check with a church that has a food pantry.

Twigs Thrift Tree of Northern Westchester Hospital - 666-6557

Any women's
There are several organizations that will pick up household goods.

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
I have a lot of stuff I'm clearing out - pots and pans, coffee mugs, etc.  I'd rather they go to someone who can use them.

I think I remember people talking about an organization (in Mount Kisco???) to help those in need.

Can anyone help me with someone who could accept "stuff"?

914-245-1250 jdhikes@...