Re: Spin/Knit-In at Hanover Hilltop Farm, Saturday, 21 January 2017 #cal-reminder

Anne Abramtsev

hope to come, if i can drive.

On Thursday, January 19, 2017 7:41 AM, Carol Fessler <carol.fessler@...> wrote:

I'll also be marching in DC.

Have fun,

Carol

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 7:22 AM, Maria Sanderleaf <sanderleaf@...> wrote:
See you next time. I'll be marching in Washington, DC.

Maria

Maria Sanderleaf

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 6:37 PM, Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:
I plan to be there.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Joan  J