Size 2, 3 or 4 40 inch or longer circulars

Jane Daniels

I would like to knit a Moebius scarf while I am away, but rarely projects on small long circulars. I have 24 and 29 inch circulars but nothing longer.

Would anyone loan me a pair and as a think you, I will bring back some small fiber goody from SE Asia or Australia. The offer does not include a sheep or anything that size from the latter country as it won't fit in my suitcase.

I will be at the meeting tomorrow and  first one in February but not on the 21st as I will be marching in NY in the Women's March.

Thanks,
Jane
914-245-1250 jdhikes@...