Re: February Spin/Knit In

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

I missed all of you, too! But I had a rotten cold and even if I could have
found the energy to drive there, ... the moment I walked in the door and
started coughing, you would all have walked out. Since a "meeting" of one
wouldn't have worked very well, it's just as well that I let everyone else
meet instead.

Pat, Teresa told me about your sweater - yes, please, do bring it next
time!

Happy birthday, Teresa - you should have told us in advance so we could all
have given you birthday wishes.

And ... if by any chance March is being lamb-like next month, we might be
able to sit outside on the porch and spin!!

Have fun till then,