Re: Cell phones

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Judy,

We have Verison. I don't know why, my DH picked it. I have no
complaints. Mine was has always been the only cell phone that works at
our camp in Maine. Never have dropped calls. I leave it on all of the
time and the battery lasts a long time. I rarely use it but it is on.
The service people they have in their stores are awful. Hope this helps.

Good luck!
Teresa

On Monday, December 7, 2009, at 01:10 PM, judiknit wrote:

Hi guys!
I really need to get with this cell phone thing and DH has agreed.
Just tell me which provider I should (or maybe more importantly
shouldn't use). It will just be to carry for emergencies and the
occasional call.

All advice appreciated!

Thanks,
judi

"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared
beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu