Meeting next Saturday

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Teresa and I have been talking about steeks and I offered to show her how they work next Saturday. A steek is a way to knit your sweater completely in the round and add armholes later - wonderful for colorwork or cables - anything where it helps to see the "right" side as you knit.

If anyone else is interested, please let me know and I'll make sure I'm prepared.

Or, if anyone else has other ways of making steeks, please let me know that, too! I can make them with the sewing machine or with crocheting the edges. What else is there?

Hope to see some of you on Saturday,