From: HamRacer@groups.io <HamRacer@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Ryan Essenpreis via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, March 6, 2019 6:03 PM
To: HamRacer@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamRacer] New version (1.2.4.1) just released

Petr,

Yes I found the same. It looks like all the new Icom rigs operate using this CI-V bus. The table below defines the character map.

I realize this may not be of interest to you, but I'm encouraged by your "yet?". If you ever decide to try this and need someone who has an Icom TCVR to test I will be happy to help.

73, Tom KB9ENS

Join HamRacer@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.