From: HamRacer@groups.io <HamRacer@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Ryan Essenpreis via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 5:24 PM
To: HamRacer@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamRacer] New version (1.2.4.1) just released

Understood, thank you.

The pins are all virtual and soft configurable on the 7300 and I'd deliberately picked the CW key for that COM port. Could make it key SSB easily.

I saw your spider keyer and may consider that.

I'll also research to find out whether the 7300's internal keyer can be controlled remotely. If it can, then it would be like having a spider keyer built into the radio.

73, Tom KB9ENS

Join HamRacer@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.