From: HamRacer@groups.io <HamRacer@groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Ryan Essenpreis via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:39 AM
To: HamRacer@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamRacer] New version (1.2.4.1) just released

Petr,

I'd like to use the Virtual COM port to key my radio (IC-7300) without the need for another external device. Is this something I can do? I have connected the COM port and when I test PTT I get a 1 second tone, but when I try one of the macros it tells me "Mismatched communication with Keyer...."

I suspect this is expected behavior, but would like to confirm that.

Thank you for creating this program.
73, Tom - KB9ENS

Join HamRacer@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.