Virtual Star Party this Friday, May 6 at 8 pm

ccd astro

Hi all astronomers,
This month's virtual star party is this Friday, May 8 at 6 pm. I will be showing all sorts of galaxies, clusters and maybe even a nebula or two. If you have a favorite object we can look at that as well!
Sign up here:
https://apm.activecommunities.com/corvparksandrecreation/Activity_Search/40842

If you have trouble signing up, or do not receive an email with the zoom link, send me a note.

Hope to see you all there!
- Tom C

Chris Mullin

I signed up weeks ago, but no zoom link. I got confirmation of signing up but there was no zoom link in the confirmation. I didn't get anything separately either.

--
Chris Mullin
Fall in the valley

ccd astro

Hi Chris,
Can you sign up again and let me know what happens and if you get the correct information? I have contacted them already about this and hope they have fixed the emails.
Just in case it does not work, here is the zoom link for the meeting.

Tom Carrico is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Virtual Star Party
Time: May 6, 2022 08:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83825387181?pwd=MXZrZlJhTWI0Uk40dU1xWGR0S2F6Zz09

Meeting ID: 838 2538 7181
Passcode: 509805

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 9:44 AM Chris Mullin <crunchytoast8@...> wrote:
I signed up weeks ago, but no zoom link. I got confirmation of signing up but there was no zoom link in the confirmation. I didn't get anything separately either.

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 9:41 AM ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:
Hi all astronomers,
This month's virtual star party is this Friday, May 8 at 6 pm. I will be showing all sorts of galaxies, clusters and maybe even a nebula or two. If you have a favorite object we can look at that as well!
Sign up here:
https://apm.activecommunities.com/corvparksandrecreation/Activity_Search/40842

If you have trouble signing up, or do not receive an email with the zoom link, send me a note.

Hope to see you all there!
- Tom C

--
Chris Mullin
Fall in the valley

Jim Clark

I was able to sign up and received email verification. I’m looking forward to it.

Sincerely,
Jim

On May 4, 2022, at 9:47 AM, ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:

[...]

Dennis Murphy

Hi Tom,

I just want to verify that the start time is this Friday at 8:00PM.   In your message you say Friday May 8th at 6:00pm.

I have registered and all went well.

Thank you

Dennis Murphy

This month's virtual star party is this Friday, May 8 at 6 pm. I will be showing all sorts of galaxies, clusters and maybe even a nebula or two. If you have a favorite object we can look at that as well!
Sign up here:
https://apm.activecommunities.com/corvparksandrecreation/Activity_Search/40842

If you have trouble signing up, or do not receive an email with the zoom link, send me a note.

Hope to see you all there!
- Tom C

ccd astro

It is 8 pm. I will send a new message too. And it is Friday May 6.