Virtual Star Party this Friday September 24 at 8 pm

ccd astro

Hi all astronomers and astrophotographers.
Time for another Virtual Star Party! The weather here looks great so I will be hosting it from my yard in Corvallis. Lots of cool objects to see...in living color! M31, M57, the Bubble Nebula, and a host of others.
To sign up, visit the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

Amy Baker

Tom, do you know if people from out of state can create an account and sign up through the Corvallis site?

 - Amy

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:51 PM ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:
Hi all astronomers and astrophotographers.
Time for another Virtual Star Party! The weather here looks great so I will be hosting it from my yard in Corvallis. Lots of cool objects to see...in living color! M31, M57, the Bubble Nebula, and a host of others.
To sign up, visit the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

Todd Mitchell

I did.  I'm in <gasp> California.

-Todd

On 9/22/2021 12:55 PM, Amy Baker wrote:
Tom, do you know if people from out of state can create an account and sign up through the Corvallis site?

 - Amy

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:51 PM ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:
Hi all astronomers and astrophotographers.
Time for another Virtual Star Party! The weather here looks great so I will be hosting it from my yard in Corvallis. Lots of cool objects to see...in living color! M31, M57, the Bubble Nebula, and a host of others.
To sign up, visit the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

Amy Baker

Yep, turns out the person I was trying to help was able to as well. Great!

What part of California, if you don't mind me asking. I grew up in Orange County, though I haven't lived there for decades..

 - Amy

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 6:55 PM Todd Mitchell <dotmap@...> wrote:

I did.  I'm in <gasp> California.

-Todd

On 9/22/2021 12:55 PM, Amy Baker wrote:
Tom, do you know if people from out of state can create an account and sign up through the Corvallis site?

 - Amy

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 12:51 PM ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:
Hi all astronomers and astrophotographers.
Time for another Virtual Star Party! The weather here looks great so I will be hosting it from my yard in Corvallis. Lots of cool objects to see...in living color! M31, M57, the Bubble Nebula, and a host of others.
To sign up, visit the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

Todd Mitchell

I'm in Los Angeles (Porter Ranch).

[...]