Virtual Star Party Friday, April 8 at 8 pm via zoom

ccd astro

It's galaxy season! Come to this month's Virtual Star Party to see all sorts of galaxies. Of course, we will look at some nebula and clusters, as well as any of your own favorites.
For more information, check the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:
https://apm.activecommunities.com/corvparksandrecreation/Activity_Search/40841?fbclid=IwAR0WjdmmdFhRgWgD7ABjvoF0G6rLJUMr_v06Xq7irXuHxQKdRHz79hBdgLA

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

Chris Mullin

I signed up, but this time I never got a zoom link.

Chris

--
Chris Mullin
Fall in the valley

Mike Kristosik

Chris,

When did you sign up?  I signed up the day before.  I also didn't get a zoom link.

Mike

On Fri, Apr 8, 2022, 11:08 PM Chris Mullin <crunchytoast8@...> wrote:
I signed up, but this time I never got a zoom link.

Chris

On Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 10:08 PM ccd astro <smjt7331@...> wrote:
It's galaxy season! Come to this month's Virtual Star Party to see all sorts of galaxies. Of course, we will look at some nebula and clusters, as well as any of your own favorites.
For more information, check the Corvallis Parks and Rec page here:
https://apm.activecommunities.com/corvparksandrecreation/Activity_Search/40841?fbclid=IwAR0WjdmmdFhRgWgD7ABjvoF0G6rLJUMr_v06Xq7irXuHxQKdRHz79hBdgLA

Hope to see you there!
- Tom C

--
Chris Mullin
Fall in the valley

Chris Mullin

Same time, day before.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 1:04 PM Mike Kristosik <mikekristosik@...> wrote:
[...]

Amy Baker

I signed up about a month ago, and I got the link.

I just registered all at once for each of the star parties they had available at the time.

 - Amy