Telescope for sale

Mike Kristosik

Hey fellow astronomers,

Here is an opportunity to purchase a goto telescope.  I believe it is an 8 inch.  It even comes with an equatorial wedge.  Pictures attached.

I have a friend whose husband has gone into a memory care facility, and she wishes to sell his telescope. Neither she nor I have any expertise in astronomy telescopes but we do recognize his telescope is a high quality model. It is a Meade Model 38 Dec motor with tripod. The scope is in a large protective case, and I can provide photos of the scope and its tripod if needed. I found a photo online which looks identical to her husband's model, and have inserted it below. Do you know anyone who would be interested in purchasing it? Failing that, do you have any advice for selling it?

Thanks in advance
John Allen ( falsedawn2@...

Contact John at falsedawn2@...

Mike