Star Party Tonight!!! Saturday June 25 at Adair County Park

ccd astro

Hi all astronomers,
The weather is clear! The club is having its first in person star party in well over 2 years. Folks with telescopes will be arriving around 9:00 to set up, viewing begins around 10 when it gets dark enough.
Despite the blistering heat, it will cool down and might be windy, so bring extra clothes. Also, there is a good chance of mosquitoes.
The star party is at Adair County park, about 7 miles north of Corvallis. Here is a map:
http://hvaastronomy.com/map_adair_county_park1.jpg

Hope to see you all there!
Tom C

Mike Kristosik

Hey Tom,

Thanks for sending this out.  It totally slipped my mind.  I won't be able to make it.   My daughter's birthday is today and we're celebrating.

Mike