Silvering Mirrors EAS Presentation - Handout and ETA of Video

Amy Baker

Thanks once again to Rob Brown for that great presentation on silvering mirrors. We had a lot of questions, a lot of ideas, and even some possible plans for the future.

I was a little nervous because I knew we had a lot of people that very much wanted to attend, but couldn't. Zoom gave me an error that said there would be no audio to go along with the recording, but we forged ahead and - IT WORKED! The presentation did record correctly, so look for that by the end of the weekend. I'll post a YouTube link here. This is one you'll definitely want to watch more than once.

During the talk, Rob talked about links for more information, and I'm attaching the pdf of his slides. If you are viewing this from your email, you may need to click on "View/Reply online" to see it. There are many links, and they do appear to be active, so you can click through to get even deeper into the topic.

Thank you again, Rob, for the wonderful talk!

 - Amy

Amy Baker

Here you go!

Thanks again to Rob Brown for a fascinating presentation on silvering telescope mirrors yourself. If you missed it, or just want to watch again, here is the link to the video.

If you know someone that would be interested, feel free to send them the link. While the video is unlisted, meaning it shouldn't show up in a YouTube search, anyone with the link can watch.

 - Amy