HVA equipment check

Mike Kristosik

Hello fellow astronomers,

Since it is close to the end of another year the HVA Board of Directors has decided that it is time to take an inventory of our club's equipment.  Our club has a number of useful astronomical equipment including some small telescopes, imager and eyepieces.  Remember that dues paying Heart of the Valley Astronomers club members can borrow the club equipment for their use.

What I am asking of you is to respond to this email if you have, or you know who has any of the listed club astro equipment (see below);

Outstanding HVA club equipment:

6" Newtonian telescope
Meade eyepiece set
Orion G3 imager
OneSky telescope
OIII (O3) filter
Laser pointer

A response by the time of the HVA December meeting (12/14/2021) would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Mike Kristosik

Wayne Spletstoser

Mike,

I had lenses but returned them some time ago. As of now, I have nothing checked out. Thanks for the work you do.
It is greatly appreciated.

Wayne

On Dec 10, 2021, at 2:03 PM, Mike Kristosik <mikekristosik@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Ryan Reynolds

Hi Mike,
   I have the Meade eyepiece set.
   Available anytime.
Ryan A. Reynolds

On Fri, Dec 10, 2021 at 2:04 PM Mike Kristosik <mikekristosik@...> wrote:
[...]

Jose Valerio Soto

Hello Mike,

I do have the reflector One Sky telescope with their objective lenses (10 mm and 25 mm).

Let me know if I need to return it.

Thank you,