Astronomy Picture of the Day

Amy Baker

If you're not following the Astronomy Picture of the Day, you really should.

This is for Tuesday, September 14th.

NASA APOD - Mars Panorama 360 from Curiosity

Obviously a better image if you click on the link.

 - Amy

Wayne Spletstoser

That is incredible at so many levels, but for me, sending that priceless vehicle up that jagged
slope staggers the mind. But science goes where it must. Curiosity indeed.

On Sep 13, 2021, at 9:19 PM, Amy Baker <chawks64@gmail.com> wrote:

If you're not following the Astronomy Picture of the Day, you really should.

This is for Tuesday, September 14th.

NASA APOD - Mars Panorama 360 from Curiosity

Obviously a better image if you click on the link.

<MarsPanCompressed_Curiosity_1080.jpg>

- Amy

Amy Baker

When we were first landing on the moon, I doubt many foresaw this kind of image coming back from something we sent to Mars.

It makes me wonder what will happen in the future that we would find unimaginable today.

 - Amy