Article from Last Month's Heart of the Valley Astronomers Meeting

Amy Baker

Sorry, I just realized that last message was probably pretty confusing.

The attached article is from Lauren Wingert's presentation LAST month.

The November HVA meeting is not until NEXT week on November 9th at 7:00 pm. The Zoom link will be sent closer to the actual date.

Mike Kristosik

Amy,

there doesn't seem to be anything attached?  I even went to our groups.io page.

Mike

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 6:16 PM Amy Baker <chawks64@...> wrote:
Sorry, I just realized that last message was probably pretty confusing.

The attached article is from Lauren Wingert's presentation LAST month.

The November HVA meeting is not until NEXT week on November 9th at 7:00 pm. The Zoom link will be sent closer to the actual date.

Amy Baker

Try this!

 - Amy