Re: Virtual meetings vs in person meetings?

ccd astro

I agree with Amy. I think we should continue monthly zoom meetings basically forever, but have an in person meeting quarterly as well. This meeting would have some special purpose, like a swap meet, pizza feed, or just a session where we can all sit around and chat about astronomy. The zoom meetings allow way more people to attend, I would hate to give that up.
Same thing with star parties. We should continue to do virtual star parties along with real ones at Adair. I think this will maximize attendance and provide everyone with more views of the sky.
- Tom

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 8:52 PM Amy Baker <chawks64@...> wrote:

 - Amy

Join HVAAstronomy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.