Re: Heart Nebula closeup

Wayne Spletstoser

I tried a stent at naming, but was all a flutter. My efforts were in vein. I am just a blood klutz.

On Oct 9, 2021, at 9:48 AM, Andy Nowlen <andynowlen@gmail.com> wrote:

I started out doing a Heart of the Heart image and discovered what might be a great Halloween Mask design. A bear, a hound, a wolf, or something else? What do you see?

Tight view of the left ventricle of the Heart Nebula! Last winter I shot the heart and soul nebulae together at 385mm. This is my first close-up view inside the heart :>)

Sept 13, 2021
Driveway Observatory
123 sub-exposures of 180 and 240 seconds
6 hours integration
Scope - ES ED102mm @714mm f7
Mount - iOptron CEM40
Filter - Optolong L-enhance
Stacking - Astro Pixel Processor
Processing - Pixinsight & Photoshop
Star removal - Photoshop starExterminator (very good plugin)

<SH2-190 Heart of the heart V4.jpg>

Join HVAAstronomy@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.