From: HOswap@groups.io <HOswap@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ian Lisakowski
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 1:22 PM
To: hoswap@groups.io
Subject: [HOswap on IO] FS: Athearn Genesis CN GP40-2L

I have one Athearn Genesis CN GP40-2L (non-sound DCC ready) that is surplus to my needs. It looks like the attached photo but a different number (mine is #9638 if memory serves - I'm currently at work, and it's at home).

$112 USD + shipping from Canada OR will trade for a non-sound DCC ready Athearn Genesis SP GP40P-2 (Road number 3198 (Athearn G40759) or 3199 (Athearn G40760) - red and grey versions only) or Athearn #86718 SP SD40R Daylight Red and Orange #7342 (non sound DCC ready version). If doing a trade, ideally the participants will both eat the shipping.

Ian Lisakowski

cprail1 AT mymts DOT net (you know what to do)