Topics

Private: Re: [HOswap on IO] A question!

Richard R. Pope

John,
I wouldn't go so far as to say 'wouldn't be allowed' but I would say frowned upon. Remember a lot of Model Railroaders model in more than one scale. Of course there are items that don't correspond to anyone scale so is the group truly to be limited to just HO which means no books, magazines, electronics, construction materials, or other items that aren't specifically HO scale.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 12/7/2019 8:21 AM, John Alaniva wrote:
This group is focused on HO equipment, and as such probably wouldn't be allowed. There may be other groups similar to this for other scales, but since I model in HO I wouldn't be aware of them.

John Alaniva
Canton, MI