Topics

Off topic somewhat Paypal

Paul Greenberg

New fee from Paypal. If you get money across "state line" from other than the location
you sell in they charge you. I've had it both with them and evil bay. Checks and money
orders here I come. Now back to the postings.  Paul (angry in Fl)

Bill Lugg

That's not been my experience as recently as this week if you use "Send to a friend", which I always do.  After all, we're all friends here, aren't we?  ;o)

Bill Lugg

On 12/5/19 3:55 PM, Paul Greenberg wrote:

New fee from Paypal. If you get money across "state line" from other than the location
you sell in they charge you. I've had it both with them and evil bay. Checks and money
orders here I come. Now back to the postings.  Paul (angry in Fl)

Kevin Macomber

It appears the wording has been changed 'to someone you trust' They have made it slightly less obvious.

---
Kevin Macomber
NGMC
(978) 928-5128