Topics

FS - SDP40F Amtrak 540 Athearn Genesis Dummy

Lloyd Wallenslager

For sale is an Athearn Genesis SDP40F Amtrak 540 Dummy Phase 1 paint scheme.  Engine is in new condition, however it is a dummy.  It would make a great trailing unit for your Amtrak train.  All of the internal components have been removed (drive line, decoder, lights, etc), and reused to upgrade my Athearn Genesis Milwaukee Road FP45 yellow and gray passenger engine.

I am asking $80.00 plus Priority Mail shipping from 54177.  I accept PayPal (F & F), USPS money order, and personal check (I will hold the engine for 7 business days to allow check to clear bank).

Ask if you have questions - lwallenslager1 at wi dot rr dot com    Photos available on request.

Thanks for looking,

Lloyd W