Topics

FS: Lot of Miscellaneous Figures (12/5/19)

Don Thomas

  Lot of Miscellaneous Figures

I have a mix of roughly 50 packages of scale figures by Campbell, Preiser, Merten, N J International and others.   Quality new in mostly original packages with old sticker prices. See photo below. These all came from an estate I am handling. I’m selling them as one lot as I just do not have the time to list them individually.  At todays prices the value around $300 or more.  I am asking just $85 plus cost of s/h via USPS Priority mail from Zip code 44024 (Ohio). Send me your Zip code (or full address) and I’ll email back the cost to ship. Personal checks, MO’s and PayPal (Friends & Family only) are welcome. . For questions, contact Don Thomas at 440-286-6403 trainspec@...  (ID for PayPal).  (trainspec at juno dot com)

As a BONUS, I’ll include numerous “items” of my choosing that will help defray much or all of the shipping.

Thanks for your interest.

Don Thomas