Topics

FS: HO turnouts!

Richard R. Pope

Hello all,
I have a bunch of HO Scale Turnouts for sale! $10 each plus shipping. Buy all of them for $300 plus shipping. Paypal, Friends and Family or Cashiers Check. I used Fast Tracks to make 20 Turnouts.

Fast Tracks hand made. All #6 Code 83. 9 Right hand and 11 Left hand.

Atlas
Snap Switches 3 #541 RH Remote 1 #543 RH Manual 2 LH Manual.
1 code 83 Wye
2 #6 Code 83 LH Super Switch
1 #6 Code 83 RH Super Switch
1 #6 Code 83 LH Custom Switch
1 #6 Code 100 LH Custom Switch

Shinohara
3 Code 83 LH Switches.
Please reply buy private email.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
Richard R. Pope
1230 19th Street #5
Reedsburg, WI 53959
608-768-7448
mechanic_2@...

Richard R. Pope

Robert,
You miscounted. There are 20 fast track built turnouts, 12 Atlas Turnouts, and 3 Shinohara Turnouts. That is a total of 35 Turnouts or $350 individually. It is about 15% less to buy the whole lot at one time. The fast track turnouts may be spoken for.
GOD Bless and Thanks,
rich!

On 12/6/2019 7:53 PM, Robert Netzlof wrote:
Ahem! I see 15 turnouts. At $10 each that would total $150. So, all
for $300 seems strange.