Topics

FS: Great Northern HW Oriental Limited s

Don Thomas

GN Golden Age of Railroading complete set of five HW Oriental Limited passenger cars.  Pullman Combine #24, Southern Diner “Montana”, Pullman Sleeper “Tacoma”, Pullman Sleeper “Wenatchee” and Pullman Observation “Great Lakes”.  RTR with metal wheels and McHenry couplers.  Nice paint and window glazing. No interiors.  Set produced by Roundhouse (MDC) back in 2009.   Brand New never removed from original packaging.  A real bargain at just $99 plus s/h via USPS Priority mail. Send me your ZIP code (or complete address) and I’ll determine the cost from my ZIP code 44024 (Ohio) and get back to you.  Personal checks, MO’s and PayPal (friends & family only) are welcome.  See photo below.  For questions, contact Don Thomas at 440-286-6403 or trainspec@.... Use email address for PP. (trainspec at juno dot com)

Thanks for your interest