Topics

FS: Custom Weathered Atlas Chessie System Caboose

Dan

I have one custom weathered Chessie System caboose which was a factory painted Atlas model C&O 903295, with all the detail parts applied to it.  It has metal wheels and Kadee #58 couplers installed.  This is a really nice model, but I personally have more than enough cabooses.  $65

I have multiple items for sale, shipping can be combined together.  Shipping will be the most economical method and paid by buyer.  I accept Paypal for payment.  Please contact me offlist at drisdon@...

Thanks,
Dan Risdon

Dan

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 03:41 PM, Dan wrote:
[...]

 This has been sold.