Topics

zoom call info for convention

lloyd lehrer

I have not seen the login info for the convention.  Pls forward it to me if you have it.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Jim Marlett

Go to the NNGC 2020 home page and a link is on that page. You have to have Zoom app on your computer, but that is on the page as well. If you already have Zoom on your computer, just click the link on the NNGC home page and you are there.

Jim Marlett
http://flatheaddrag.com/
http://jimmarlett.zenfolio.com/

On Aug 22, 2020, at 9:44 AM, lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:

I have not seen the login info for the convention.  Pls forward it to me if you have it.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Jim Marlett

For anyone still struggling to find the link to the NNGC Zoom meeting, here is the link to the convention web page. Scroll down and there are instructions for getting on and a link to get there.