Topics

WTB: Blackstone K-27

silent_11111

Hey again folks.
My switch to ON30 didn't work out because of space constraints so I'm looking to get back into HOn3.

Does anyone have a Blackstone K-27 they're willing to sell at a non-Ebay stupid price?

Looking for #463 or #464 or a black boiler Rio Grande if possible, willing to consider everything.

Thanks!
Paul

Jim Spencer

I have a green boiler #455 with the original cab + sound and original box.  It was test run only (I have four brass K-27s;the Blackstone was an impulse purchase).  $250 plus shipping.
Jim

silent_11111

Jim,
I’ll take it.
I’ll send you a direct email shortly.

Thanks

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Jim Spencer <trainmanjs@...> wrote:

I have a green boiler #455 with the original cab + sound and original box.  It was test run only (I have four brass K-27s;the Blackstone was an impulse purchase).  $250 plus shipping.
Jim

Dexter Decker

Jim,
If you haven’t sold the K-27, I am interested.
Dexter Decker
Cell/Text: 517-920-1919