Topics

Wiseman Model Services New Web site and new e-mail address.

Keith Wiseman

Hello All,

We have Our new web site up and running.  Hopefully everyone will find it to be much better and much more user friendly.  Site May not have propagated all over the world yet, but seems to be everywhere in the US I have had people check.

www.wisemanmodelservices.com

New e-mail address is kwiseman9961@...

Sorry for the cross posting, but will be sending to several lists. Feel free to share the info wherever You think it needs to go.

Thanks
Keith Wiseman
Wiseman Model Services

rckwallaby

Site works down in Australia.
Looks fine.

Phil Morrow

On 15 Dec 2019, at 1:06 pm, Keith Wiseman <kwiseman9961@...> wrote:

Hello All,

We have Our new web site up and running.  Hopefully everyone will find it to be much better and much more user friendly.  Site May not have propagated all over the world yet, but seems to be everywhere in the US I have had people check.

New e-mail address is kwiseman9961@...

Sorry for the cross posting, but will be sending to several lists. Feel free to share the info wherever You think it needs to go.

Thanks
Keith Wiseman
Wiseman Model Services

Mark Kasprowicz