Topics

Wiseman Model Services important info. Please Read.

Keith Wiseman

To Our valued customers,

  We are leaving eBay as a venue for Our Products and consignment collections. eBay has begun what they call “Managed Payments” in which they control all aspects of the Financial transaction, increased seller fees 25%, and require use of the Global Shipping Program.  Our selling fees on items will increase significantly to near 20% or more on average and would require a considerable price increase of Our products.  We have been suspended by eBay from listing any more items on their site until We sign up for the program. We have chosen not to do so.

  In the future We will be selling Our Products, Consignment, and Collection items on the site ebid.net which We feel is an excellent alterative and has the same categories and general feel as ebay did Years ago.  There are no payment type restrictions and their selling fees are very fair and allow us to avoid a price increase on Our products.

 We will also be expanding Our Product offerings on Our wisemanmodelservices.com web site and be listing several massive Book and Magazine Back Issue collections there as well.

  We want to Thank You for Your past and future business and look forward to helping Our

Customers for years to come.  If you have any questions all Our contact info is listed below.

 wisemanmodelservices.com   kwiseman9961@...  859-484-9573

rckwallaby

Thank you Keith. Excellent move.
Wiseman by name ... Wise Man by nature.

While regrettably my modelling material needs are few these days, I am most averse to the profit gouging activities of these integrated supply line monopoly monsters.

Wish you well.
Phil Morrow