Topics

Winter

Steve Hatch

  Well winter arrived last night.   Blustery rainy and then this morning
it's snowing.   Looks pretty good here in the dead center of Arizona
Ready or not.

My front yard lookin like the Rockies.
-Steve Hatch

Ric Case

Steve is the room good and dry?

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Nov 29, 2019, at 11:21 AM, Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:

  Well winter arrived last night.   Blustery rainy and then this morning
it's snowing.   Looks pretty good here in the dead center of Arizona
Ready or not.

My front yard lookin like the Rockies.
-Steve Hatch

Dusty

Steve,

In PHX it rained off and on all night until 0900. Still overcast but the temp has crawled up to 48f on it's way to 58f. Ah, the blizzard of Dec. 11, 1985, a tenth of an inch accumulation at Sky Harbor. That was snow!

Dusty Burman

Climax@...

You forgot the most important part ......and warm?