From: Garth Hamilton <garth.a.hamilton@...>
Date: Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 3:45 PM
Subject: Fwd: [whitepassfanlist] IMAGES of 3001 and 3002 [2 Attachments]
To: <Nn3+owner@groups.io>

Here is what modern power on the narrow gauge looks like today 3001 and 3002 newly arrived in White Horse sort of sd70 look on 3ft gauge track class C trucks like the other locos but on a much longer chassis beautiful looking supposed to work oh 2 100 class locos some  of which have been sold already to colorado operators

73 Garth

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 3:58 PM 'Boerries Burkhardt' boerries.burkhardt@... [whitepassfanlist] <whitepassfanlist@...> wrote:

My friend Mike May is in Skagway right now and he share this images with us.

Wow they are huge……

Thanks, Mike

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: "Boerries Burkhardt" <boerries.burkhardt@...>

Check out the automatic photo album with 2 photo(s) from this topic.
20200702_3001_Mike_May.jpg 20200702_3002_Mike_May.jpg

Visit the WP&amp;YR Fan web page under For more information:
http://www.whitepassfan.net/
Post message: whitepassfanlist@...
Subscribe:  whitepassfanlist-subscribe@...

.

__,_._,___

Richard Johnson

Ugh, Ill pass.....
Rich Johnson

www.RichardSJohnson.net

"Those who enjoy freedom must endeavor to preserve it."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"
Thomas Jefferson

For lovers of the White Pass or modern NG diesels ...

Mike Conder

[...]

Mark Kasprowicz

Think I much prefer the Alco DL535's - they had a bit more character, these are too much like spam cans!

Mark K

Mick Moignard

I’m not a diesel fan either, but if they keep the NG trains running, then I’m not complaining.

Mick

Mick Moignard
m: +44 7774 652504
Skype: mickmoignard

The week may start M,T but it always ends WTF.

Robert Bell

They are in Skagway, AK; NOT Whitehorse, YT.

Rob Bell