Topics

Was Steve Hatch, now no mail

asandrini

I have a similarr problem with my computer.  I can email my sister, but I don't get her emails.  I have sent her something and asked her to just reply to my message, she does, yet I dont get it.  

Yesterday our computer programmer stopped by and asked how I liked the new program he had sent. I never received it. He looked through my system and it wasn't there. He sent himself an email, checked his phone and it was there, then replied back to my system. Never arrived.

My computer has a similar problem as my wife says I have... selective hearing.

Al

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/22/19 11:54 AM (GMT+00:00)
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Steve Hatch

Steve, 
I have not gotten any emails from you recently.  I did check my spam folder yesterday before I sent that email. 

Rob Bell 

Climax@...

Might be your spam filter.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 22, 2019 12:11 AM
Subject: [HOn3] Was Steve Hatch, now no mail

I have a similarr problem with my computer.  I can email my sister, but I don't get her emails.  I have sent her something and asked her to just reply to my message, she does, yet I dont get it.  

Yesterday our computer programmer stopped by and asked how I liked the new program he had sent. I never received it. He looked through my system and it wasn't there. He sent himself an email, checked his phone and it was there, then replied back to my system. Never arrived.

Al

Steve, 
I have not gotten any emails from you recently.  I did check my spam folder yesterday before I sent that email. 

Rob Bell 

asandrini

There was nothing in my span folder. We checked.🤔

Date: 11/22/19 1:32 PM (GMT+00:00)
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Was Steve Hatch, now no mail

Might be your spam filter.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Nov 22, 2019 12:11 AM
Subject: [HOn3] Was Steve Hatch, now no mail

Al

Steve, 

Rob Bell