Wanted to buy: Mich Cal Shay #2

Darryl Huffman

I would like to buy a Mich Cal shay #2 as a display model.  Running condition not important to me at all.

Scale is not important either.

HOn3

Sn3

On3

1/20.3

If you would like to sell your shay to me, please contact me off group.

Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@...

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

You can follow my blog here:

Climax@...

Are you looking for the Joe Works or PFM model?