Topics

Wanted pipe gon kits

lloyd lehrer

Anybody got some collecting dust or hiding in a dark corner, let me know with price.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

hiroechan

Lloyd, I have some built-up kit cars if you prefer.

Thanks!
--Drew

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 1:36 PM lloyd lehrer <lloydlehrer@...> wrote:
Anybody got some collecting dust or hiding in a dark corner, let me know with price.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Bill Lugg

I just got an ad for these a few days ago...

https://western-rails.com/product/gn05/

Bill Lugg

On 3/11/20 11:36 AM, lloyd lehrer wrote:
Anybody got some collecting dust or hiding in a dark corner, let me know with price.

lloyd lehrer, (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Clifford Mestel

Hi Mr. Lehrer;

We at Trout Creek Engineering have some in stock for $32 plus shipping.

Clifford A. Mestel
Trout Creek Engineering