From: Earl Knoob
Sent: Aug 29, 2020 6:36 PM
To: "HOn3@groups.io"
Subject: [HOn3] Wanted : Dual Gauge Switches (Turnouts)

After 32 years of armchair model railroading (replaced by 41 years of full-size railroading) I finally have the magic trifecta:
Time, Money & Space to build a model railroad again......

I am in need of 2 Shinohara HO/HOn3 code 70 Dual Gauge switches. One left hand and One right hand.  The left-hand switch must have the common rail on the left, SG only rail on the right .  We used to call this a "1011 or 1-11".  The right-hand switch must have the common rail on the right, SG only rail on the left,  or a 1101 or 11-1 set up.

Any and all leads would be appreciated.

Ric Case

Ed if you don’t find them let me know! I just picked up a bunch from an estate sale!! I don’t have a full inventory but there are quite a few in the box!

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Aug 29, 2020, at 7:14 PM, "Climax@..." <Climax@... wrote:

Ed, I may have what your looking for, I just have to dig them out.  Hopefully they are still in good condition, code 70.