From: ColoRyan
Sent: Feb 23, 2021 12:45 AM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Wanted: Class B Shay

I'm looking for a PFM/United or PSC Class B shay preferably with HOn3 trucks but would settle for HO. Thanks for your help!

-Ryan

Bob Hu

I have a United Calwechen shay thats Hon3. It was professionally built by the Shay Fixer. It has a sound system and a digital controller board. Its painted with glass installed in the appropriate places.  It won't be cheap but it's a marvelous engine. Never run on a layout etc.