Topics

Victor...Micro Trains on the Way Paul

Sam Urrate

Paul I put your Victor Micro Trains car in the mail yesterday.  It is priority mail so it should arrive tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy the car.  All I ask is that sometime you aid another model railroader with a need.  I didn't have your email so I wanted to notify you of the shipment.

Sam

Paul Sturtz

Sam,  it arrived today and thanks very much!  I will definitely be helping a local young narrow gauge modeler in the same spirit you assisted me.  still have those diesels?
Paul
apa_208@...

Sam Urrate

Yes I still have the diesels and they are still a treasure.  I hope this package arrived safely.  I told you I had just opened the package to view the “assembly needed.” Last night while doing some cleanup I found the instructions for assembly.  If you need them I will mail them ASAP.  We are in the hurricane/tropical storm area but we are high so there is no flood danger just high winds and rain.  The layout will be unplugged later today to prevent any lightning damage.  I thought your name was familiar but I didn’t make the exact association. Small world among us narrow gaugers.

Paul Sturtz

ASAP isn't necessary, Sam, when ever you get around to it is fine.Paul

Paul Sturtz

Hey Sam, did you locate the instructions?  Hope you made it through the storm without damage.  Don't get stuff like that in NM!
Paul

Sam Urrate

They are in an envelope awaiting a stamp.  I had to conduct a funeral for a close cousin last Tuesday. First one I’ve done in 35 years. My Texas daughter left Sunday and my Alaska grandchildren came in Saturday.  The envelope has been on my desk waiting for a stamp. It will be in the mail today. One of my daughters is an estate sale shopper for things she can sell on eBay. Yesterday she found a Conoco New Mexico road map when Albuquerque was 35,000 population and Santa Fe was 20,000.  I wonder what the date was?  The DR&G depot is on the map but no trackage.  I’ll try to post a photo of the Santa Fe section here.