Vehicles...

Spike

I wanted to give a shout out to Keith of Wiseman Model Services for the excellent "spare Parts" package I received Friday to help me complete some of my projects that are made from old "scrap" parts.

attached are pics of the parts and a couple of the projects

Todd Leftwich

Eric Schrowang

Keith is the best. He has also helped me on occasion.

Eric

On Sun, May 23, 2021, 20:55 Spike <redmountainspike@...> wrote:
I wanted to give a shout out to Keith of Wiseman Model Services for the excellent "spare Parts" package I received Friday to help me complete some of my projects that are made from old "scrap" parts.

Todd Leftwich

bassb04011

Agree 100%.  Keith is the go-to guy when doing any sort of project needing random parts etc.  He either has the part or good advice on where to look.
Brian Bass

From: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io> on behalf of Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2021 9:02 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io <HOn3@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HOn3] Vehicles...

Keith is the best. He has also helped me on occasion.

Eric

On Sun, May 23, 2021, 20:55 Spike <redmountainspike@...> wrote:

Todd Leftwich

kevin b

once again, nice work you're doing there Todd.
Kevin.

Todd Leftwich
_