Vehicles...

Spike

I wanted to give a shout out to Keith of Wiseman Model Services for the excellent "spare Parts" package I received Friday to help me complete some of my projects that are made from old "scrap" parts.

attached are pics of the parts and a couple of the projects

Todd Leftwich

Eric Schrowang

Keith is the best. He has also helped me on occasion.

Eric

On Sun, May 23, 2021, 20:55 Spike <redmountainspike@...> wrote:
I wanted to give a shout out to Keith of Wiseman Model Services for the excellent "spare Parts" package I received Friday to help me complete some of my projects that are made from old "scrap" parts.

attached are pics of the parts and a couple of the projects

Todd Leftwich

bassb04011

Agree 100%.  Keith is the go-to guy when doing any sort of project needing random parts etc.  He either has the part or good advice on where to look.
Brian Bass

Keith is the best. He has also helped me on occasion.

Eric

On Sun, May 23, 2021, 20:55 Spike <redmountainspike@...> wrote:
I wanted to give a shout out to Keith of Wiseman Model Services for the excellent "spare Parts" package I received Friday to help me complete some of my projects that are made from old "scrap" parts.

attached are pics of the parts and a couple of the projects

Todd Leftwich

kevin b

once again, nice work you're doing there Todd.
Kevin.

_