Topics

Upgrade to Premium

Steve Hatch

I have decided to upgrade our HOn3 group to premium status.
  Several reasons but the main one is we are almost out of storage room.
Our 1 gig is rapidly filling.
So premium gives us 20 gigs and is $220 for the year.
I'lll pay the fee and then set up a donate place that any member who wishes to help
pay the fees can donate.
 Here's the donate place that lets you contribute through paypal.
Please if you wish to help, simply click the url and donate what you feel comfortable with.
the url:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=XSZT2MCD5NLMW

any help will definitely be appreciated
I'll pay the $220 to group.io
-Stephen Hatch
Railway Engineering

lloyd lehrer

we have 438 members so $5 each should cover us for a few years.
lloyd lehrer, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA (310)951-9097

--
lloyd lehrer

Climax@...

Eye used de link to  Paypal ta send $5 worth of fun and full roll tiddy.
Mule

[...]

Eric Schrowang

Just made a donation.

Eric

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 1:59 PM <Climax@...> wrote:
[...]

Robert Bell

Donation done as well...

Rob Bell
Modeling the White Pass & Yukon Route in HOn3
Waynesville, NC

On Sunday, January 10, 2021, 02:26:35 PM EST, Eric Schrowang <eschrowang@...> wrote:

[...]

Mike Conder

Darn Steve, we were already at Premium on HOn3 account at $110/year.  It's the Sn3 list that I can't see.

If you're doing this, do you want me to make you the payer?  Right now you have Sn3 and I have HOn3.

Mike

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 11:00 AM Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:
I have decided to upgrade our HOn3 group to premium status.
  Several reasons but the main one is we are almost out of storage room.
Our 1 gig is rapidly filling.
So premium gives us 20 gigs and is $220 for the year.
I'lll pay the fee and then set up a donate place that any member who wishes to help
pay the fees can donate.
 Here's the donate place that lets you contribute through paypal.
Please if you wish to help, simply click the url and donate what you feel comfortable with.
the url:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=XSZT2MCD5NLMW

any help will definitely be appreciated
I'll pay the $220 to group.io
-Stephen Hatch
Railway Engineering

Robert Weaver

Done.  Donated.
Keep the site alive!!!

On Jan 10, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:

[...]

Done, $10 from me.  Thanks for jumping on this Steve!

Mike Conder

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 11:00 AM Steve Hatch <hatch@...> wrote:
I have decided to upgrade our HOn3 group to premium status.
  Several reasons but the main one is we are almost out of storage room.
Our 1 gig is rapidly filling.
So premium gives us 20 gigs and is $220 for the year.
I'lll pay the fee and then set up a donate place that any member who wishes to help
pay the fees can donate.
 Here's the donate place that lets you contribute through paypal.
Please if you wish to help, simply click the url and donate what you feel comfortable with.
the url:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=XSZT2MCD5NLMW

any help will definitely be appreciated
I'll pay the $220 to group.io
-Stephen Hatch
Railway Engineering

Mark Lewis

Steve,

Donation sent.

Mark Lewis

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 5:00 PM Mike Conder <vulturenest1@...> wrote:
[...]

prichie@...

Hello Steve,
Just sent a donation ,is that enough for my share ?. Paul R.

On Mon, Jan 11th, 2021 at 5:00 AM, Steve Hatch <hatch@railwayeng.com> wrote:

I have decided to upgrade our HOn3 group to premium status.
Several reasons but the main one is we are almost out of storage room.
Our 1 gig is rapidly filling.
So premium gives us 20 gigs and is $220 for the year.
I'lll pay the fee and then set up a donate place that any member who
wishes to help
pay the fees can donate.
Here's the donate place that lets you contribute through paypal.
Please if you wish to help, simply click the url and donate what you feel
comfortable with.
the url:
https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=XSZT2MCD5NLMW

any help will definitely be appreciated