Topics

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit

NarrowMinded1

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit has been added to the online store. Price is $240 shipped insured USPS retail ground to continental US plus 6% sales tax for PA residents. I have 13 kits available. Kits will be shipping by the end of the month.

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/east-brod-top-machine-shop-laser-cut-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR1unJcnKOPsJ_vUP82iLDfJsMPS8Hjy0XMmoLKoN7Q2my2CeheSwZvg1fE

--
Nathan Kline

Mike Van Hove

Nathan, you are to be congratulated!

These look like beautiful kits.

Only problem is, I can’t see how I can justify them on a 24” X 21 ft D&RG Chili Line Layout.  🤔

I bet you will sell out, and soon.

Mike Van Hove
Columbia, MO

On Mar 3, 2020, at 4:04 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit has been added to the online store. Price is $240 shipped insured USPS retail ground to continental US plus 6% sales tax for PA residents. I have 13 kits available. Kits will be shipping by the end of the month.

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/east-brod-top-machine-shop-laser-cut-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR1unJcnKOPsJ_vUP82iLDfJsMPS8Hjy0XMmoLKoN7Q2my2CeheSwZvg1fE

--
Nathan Kline

Ric Case

Nate looking forward to Receiveing mine.
Ready to build it up for my Rockhill

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Mar 3, 2020, at 5:04 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit has been added to the online store. Price is $240 shipped insured USPS retail ground to continental US plus 6% sales tax for PA residents. I have 13 kits available. Kits will be shipping by the end of the month.

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/east-brod-top-machine-shop-laser-cut-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR1unJcnKOPsJ_vUP82iLDfJsMPS8Hjy0XMmoLKoN7Q2my2CeheSwZvg1fE

--
Nathan Kline
<apaipogfgpcllblj.jpg>
<gakankgehgemglnb.jpg>
<lhnjfkkjdjbefibn.jpg>
<obebbchdondjehdh.jpg>
<pllfcaimchfmfdnd.jpg>
<unnamed.jpg>
<unnamed1.jpg>
<unnamed2.jpg>
<unnamed3.jpg>
<unnamed4.jpg>

Ric Case

Gents the 240 price was a pre release price as I was told.
The original price was to be 150 for the complete kit less the boiler house.
I haven’t heard from Nate regarding the car shop building other than its next.

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694

On Mar 3, 2020, at 10:12 PM, Dave Phillips <daphilli@...> wrote:

So, our boy is selling at $240, but we’re forced to advertise at $300. Some deal. Even with 15% discount for FEBT members, we can’t even match his price. And it includes shipping. It’s obvious to me, he’s just using us for advertising/marketing.

I wonder if Ric Case is undercutting us too. I’ll have to check out his store.

Dave

On Mar 3, 2020, at 5:04 PM, NarrowMinded1 <nathan.kline83@...> wrote:

Update: NEW HO/HOn3 Broad Top Mountain Models East Broad Top RR Machine Shop Kit has been added to the online store. Price is $240 shipped insured USPS retail ground to continental US plus 6% sales tax for PA residents. I have 13 kits available. Kits will be shipping by the end of the month.

http://www.nateslightironhobbies.com/store/east-brod-top-machine-shop-laser-cut-kit.html?fbclid=IwAR1unJcnKOPsJ_vUP82iLDfJsMPS8Hjy0XMmoLKoN7Q2my2CeheSwZvg1fE

--
Nathan Kline <apaipogfgpcllblj.jpg><gakankgehgemglnb.jpg><lhnjfkkjdjbefibn.jpg><obebbchdondjehdh.jpg><pllfcaimchfmfdnd.jpg><unnamed.jpg><unnamed1.jpg><unnamed2.jpg><unnamed3.jpg><unnamed4.jpg>

NarrowMinded1

Just to clarify...the pre-order price of $150 was a special extra discounted price for the first 15 orders, which has been met. Since then there were some necessary design changes that resulted in a price increase. The $240 price is the new and permanent price as a result of the price increase due to design changes. This price includes insured USPS Priority Mail shipping to the continental US, a $25 value. PA residents charged 6% PA sales tax.

The footprint for the machine shop is approx. 14x22 inches.

The car shop was initially to be included, however, design constraints resulted in some extra design work to be able to make the machine shop be modified to accept the boiler house and car shop (At that time the decision was made to make three separate kits, like the Whiteground kits were designed, our next kit will be the boiler house, but I have yet to update the website to reflect this, and then the car shop followed by the remaining shops complex structure

If anyone has any questions or concerns please e-mail me off-list at nathan.kline83@... and I will be happy to answer you questions and concerns there.

Nathan Kline

"Gents the 240 price was a pre release price as I was told.
The original price was to be 150 for the complete kit less the boiler house.
I haven’t heard from Nate regarding the car shop building other than its next.

Ric Case
EBT Modeler
Hamilton Ohio
1-513-375-7694"

--
Nathan Kline
Tiadaghton Valley Railroad & Coal Co.
McConnellsburg, PA
Web: https://www.tiadaghtonvalleyrr.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TiadaghtonValleyRailroad/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJMoICFWw9Muse6xm8moiQ

NarrowMinded1

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the kind words. To be honest, I can't take the credit, it has to go to Bill Banta of Banta Modelworks. Bill has done the design work, cutting, directions and will also be doing the kit packaging for me; I just supplied him with the idea and drawings: purchased through the FEBT. company store.

The Machine shop has a footprint of approx. 14x22 inches and is intended, like the prototype, to be the centerpiece of any EBT or freelanced HOn3 layout!

Thank you!
--
Nathan Kline