Topics

Trout Creek Engineering

Jim Overman

Does anyone know if Troutcreek Enginering is still in business?  When i was in Colorado i would always stop and say hello to Cliff and usually buy something.  The phone number I had is 'Out of service".

Jim Overman

Wes Garcia

As of early this year I got some parts and plans from them and they still advertise in the current NMRA Magazine.

Wes
North Dakota

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 11:38 AM, Jim Overman <jloverman@...> wrote:
Does anyone know if Troutcreek Enginering is still in business?  When i was in Colorado i would always stop and say hello to Cliff and usually buy something.  The phone number I had is 'Out of service".

Jim Overman

Bill Lugg

Cliff has been working with someone to rework his website - http://www.troutcreekeng.co/.  It looks like his current contact phone number is 719-395-8076 according the contact info at the bottom of the page.

HTH
Bill Lugg

On 8/24/20 11:38 AM, Jim Overman wrote:
Does anyone know if Troutcreek Enginering is still in business? When i was in Colorado i would always stop and say hello to Cliff and usually buy something.  The phone number I had is 'Out of service".

Jim Overman

Brian Kopp

I ordered twice by phone from Cliff at Trout Creek this year. Great service, no issues. He is on this list too.
--
Brian Kopp
Jacksonville, FL

Climax@...

Dos anyone know why the original Model Masterpieces Ltd. folded?  Not the Richard Bendevor's copycat stuff.