Topics

TRAIN-OP PROGRAM

asandrini

Awhile back, someone posted a program for generating switch lists.

It was called Train-op.  I downloaded the information, but cannot find it anywhere on my system.  I do have the print out pages, but not sure if I have all of the information.

If someone has the original message, could you repost it, or if the person that posted the train-op program link can post if it would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you,

Al Sandrini

Mike Conder

Steve Hatch posted the program, I believe.

Mike Conder

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 7:10 PM asandrini <asandrini@...> wrote:

Awhile back, someone posted a program for generating switch lists.

It was called Train-op.  I downloaded the information, but cannot find it anywhere on my system.  I do have the print out pages, but not sure if I have all of the information.

If someone has the original message, could you repost it, or if the person that posted the train-op program link can post if it would be greatly appreciative.

Thank you,

Al Sandrini

asandrini

Thanks Mike.