From: Steve Hatch
Sent: Mar 3, 2021 1:42 PM
To: HOn3@groups.io
Subject: [HOn3] Town Buildings

The buildings I've been building this last month are shaping up into towns.
Here's a couple views of the towns Gunnison and LaMadera that I'm arranging
on my layout.   I need a few more buildings but it's definitely starting to look like little towns.

https://railwayeng.com/Build/madera1b.jpg
https://railwayeng.com/Build/madera2b.jpg

https://railwayeng.com/Build/gunnison1.jpg
https://railwayeng.com/Build/gunnison3.jpg
https://railwayeng.com/Build/gunnison4.jpg

I think I'll use black top for the street.
since this scene should be 1939